We are looking for a Help Desk Support Technician in the Pacific Northwest. The Support Technician will provide technical support for our client base along with numerous remote users. Support includes but is not limited to desktop hardware, desktop operating systems, desktop office productivity software, network hardware and software, security devices and software, printers, and smartphones.
- Provide Desktop Support – Hardware
- Provide Desktop Support – Software
- Remote support for other locations (phone and remote access support)
- Assist in various projects that is vital to the business
- Assist the network group in making hardware changes
- Experience with end-user support, help desk ticketing software, hardware and software upgrades, hardware and software troubleshooting and formal/informal technical training
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Must be detail orientated
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to read and interpret documents operating/ maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Minimum HS Diploma – College degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with help desk and server maintenance; must have working knowledge of how to fix issues remotely.